St. Charles Hills subdivision, St. Charles, MO
Agenda/News for Residents/Trustees Meeting 03/27/07
News from the Trustees of St. Charles Hills (S.C.H.) Subdivision
Bob Martin-Chairman, Cathy Ganahl-Secretary, Tom Wilkes-Treasurer
S.C.H. Subdivision Meeting: March 27, 2007; 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
Location: Jefferson Middle School Cafeteria
Dumpster usage-yard waste and trash; past due assessments; violations;
cleaning of the parks and common grounds; neighborhood watch;
saint charles hills website; open forum and adjournment
Jaime Paige-Environmental Programs Educator
Arthur Genasci-Director Neighborhood Preservation Division
Read the Conditions and Restrictions and COMPLY!!!
What has been accomplished so far-
Neighborhood Watch Program - Lisa Committee Chairperson
- Parks Committee - Dave Committee Chairman
- Waterways and Parks have been surveyed
- Web-site very valuable for information
- New signs have been ordered for the parks including "No Baseball" for Orton Park
- Taxes filed and paid
- Informational letters delivered to 1158 homes regarding spring cleanup
- Letters have also been mailed out to owners of rental properties, covering
Everyone needs to participate in some way or another!
If you have any complaints/comments/suggestions please fill out the card
and drop in the basket. If you need to get in touch with the trustees please
contact the City and Village Tax office at 314 739-4800.
- Dumpsters will be delivered March 31, 2007. The dumpster on Fleet Park will be
for the trash/junk. NO APPLIANCES!!! NO PAINT, NO CHEMICALS,
NO TIRES, NO BATTERIES, NO COMPUTER KEYBOARDS, NO COMPUTER MONITORS
- STACK NEATLY SO THAT WE CAN GET THE MOST IN THE DUMPSTER FOR THE MONEY.
DO NOT STACK ITEMS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE DUMPSTER IF IT IS FULL!
DOES ANYONE LIVE CLOSE TO FLEET PARK THAT THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO
MONITOR THE DUMPSTER?
- THE DUMPSTERS ARE INTENDED FOR JUNK THAT HAS BEEN SITTING ON THE OUTSIDE
OF THE HOUSE DO YOU HAVE ANY PLYWOOD THAT YOU WOULD BE WILLING TO
DONATE UP TO 3 SHEETS?
- Yard Waste dumpster will be located on Lyme Court. Branches, gumballs,
leaves and grass clippings only. NO RAILROAD TIES!!!
- Assessments: Due by 1/31/07; LAST REMINDER SENT OUT MARCH 16TH, 2007.
If you do not pay for the year the fee goes from $50.00 to $220.00
- Liens: If you have not paid your assessment in the last 4 years expect
litigation plus fees which will be a minimal of an additional
$1,500.00 added to your other fees.
- Lyme park cleanup will start April 14th, 2007 at 10:00 am.
Please participate even if it is for one hour.
Do you own a trailer or a four wheeler? Park cleanup will continue
on Sunday. What to bring on park cleanup day?
- Join in the neighborhood watch program. Lisa will speak.
- The damage picnic tables need to be removed. Any volunteers.
- Get to know your neighbor and help them out as needed.
- Keep reporting street light outages
- Does the subdivision want to organize a "Welcoming Committee"?