St. Charles Hills subdivision, St. Charles, MO
Agenda/News for Residents/Trustees Meeting 05/23/07
News from the Trustees of St. Charles Hills (S.C.H.) Subdivision
Bob Martin-Chairman, Cathy Ganahl-Secretary, Tom Wilkes-Treasurer
S.C.H. Subdivision Meeting: May 23, 2007; 7:00 pm-9:00 pm
Location: Jefferson Middle School Cafeteria
Meeting agenda: Spring Cleaning; Park Cleanup; Aspen Waste; Assessments; Committee Chair personnel
Read the Conditions and Restrictions and COMPLY!!!
Big thanks to the homeowners who constantly maintain their investment!!
- Dumping in the parks
- Contacting Dept. of Natural Resources and Corps of Engineering.
- Bob Cat Operator
- Park Clean up - June 17, 2007 - Park Chairman speaks
- Aspen Waste
- Pay your past due assessments
- Chair personnel - Welcome, Indentures, Storm Drain Repair
- Baseball in Orton Park
- Neighborhood Watch Committee speaks
- Dusk to Dawn Lights covered by tree branches
- Meeting with Dan Foust and Steve Ehlmann
- Dog poop smell
- Do you still want to meet quarterly?
- Clean and then maintain your fence line in the common grounds
A bigger thanks to the volunteers of the subdivision!!