St. Charles Hills subdivision, St. Charles, MO
Your Annual Subdivision Assessment
Note: Our subdivision uses
City and Village Tax Office
to do our assessment billing and collection. Assessment mailings are in mid January.
Most St. Charles Hills subdivision residents are aware that the annual
subdivision assessment covers the rental of and the electric for our
streetlights, but it also covers a lot more. The following is a list of
just some of the things your assessment covers.
- Streetlight rental (power company owns them)
- Streetlight electric bill
- Maintenance of the common areas and parks (trees, grass, equipment)
- Entrance sign (at the Golfway entrance) and ground maintenance
- Storm water sewer pipe and outlet maintenance in the common areas and parks
- Administrative fees charged by the City and Village Tax Office:
- Insurance that protects the homeowners and trustees:
- Liability insurance for the common ground areas and parks
- Directors and Officers liability
- Trustee bonding
The assessment does not cover the following:
- Sanitary sewer maintenance (anywhere)
- Streets, sidewalks, curbs, street signs
is a financial report for the years 2013 through 2017. If you have any questions
about the subdivision financials you may contact the Trustees.
Your Annual Assessment at Work
On occasion, your assessment funds need to be used for expenses not normally itemized
in the annual budgets, such as repairs to storm sewers, common grounds, parks, etc.
Below are some examples of how your assessments may be put to use.
Copyright © St. Charles Hills subdivision