St. Charles Hills subdivision, St. Charles, MO
Your Annual Subdivision Assessment
Note: Our subdivision uses
Sterling Management Solutions
to do our assessment billing and collection.
The following is a list of the major things your assessment covers.
- Streetlight rental (power company owns them)
- Streetlight rental and electric bill
- Specific maintenance of the common areas and parks (trees, grass, equipment)
- Storm water sewer pipe and outlet maintenance in the common areas and parks
- Administrative fees charged by the subdivision management company:
- Insurance that protects the homeowners and trustees:
- Liability insurance for the common ground areas and parks
- Directors and Officers liability
- Trustee bonding
- Professional services
- Phone and mail expenses
The assessment does not cover the following:
- Sanitary sewer maintenance (anywhere)
- Water line maintenance (anywhere)
- Streets, sidewalks, curbs, street signs
- Property owner fence lines
- Anything St. Charles County handles
If you have any questions about the subdivision financials you may contact the Trustees.
Your Annual Assessment at Work
On occasion, your assessment funds need to be used for expenses not normally itemized
in the annual budgets, such as repairs to storm sewers, common grounds, parks, etc.
Below are some examples of how your assessments may be put to use.
Copyright © St. Charles Hills subdivision