St. Charles Hills subdivision, St. Charles, MO -
P.O. Box 1296 St. Charles, MO 63302 - (636) 724-7221

List of Agencies, Utilities, and Organizations

Police, Fire Department, Ambulance - For emergency dial 911

St. Charles County

St. Charles Hills subdivision is not in St. Charles City

Administration Building
201 North Second Street, St. Charles, MO 63301 (636) 949-7900

Central County Fire and Rescue (Non-emergency only!) - Questions about burn regulations and permits, fire extinguishers, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, home safety, child safety. Number for St. Peters main office is (636) 970-9700, station nearest St. Charles Hills is Station #5 at 2934 Elmann Road.

Police Department (Non-emergency only!) - Noise complaints, speeding or traffic enforcement. (636) 949-3000

Crime Stoppers - Anonymously report crime occurring within St. Charles County. (636) 949-3002

Highway Department - Damaged street signs, damaged sidewalks and curbs, snow removal, storm sewer maintenance (They handle clogged or damaged lines up to the property line of common ground). (636) 949-7305

Code Enforcement/Property Maintenance Complaints - County code enforcement: Derelict vehicles (unlicensed or not in operating condition), house, lawn, and out building maintenance issues, improper trash or yard refuse storage. (636) 949-7346

Environmental Divisions - Trash and waste complaints, recycling information, list of available (weekly) trash hauling companies. (636) 949-7415

Humane Services - Animal control issues, stray animals, leash law violations, small or medium dead animals. (636) 949-7387

County Council - To contact your Councilman. (636) 949-7530


Ameren Missouri (Electric company) - Power interruptions (have address ready), street light maintenance (have light pole number ready)
(314) 342-1000 or (800) 552-7583

Laclede Gas (Spire) - Report gas odor or emergency issues. (314) 621-6960 or (800) 887-4173

Missouri American Water - Report broken lines or emergency issues. (866) 430-0820

ECM Water and Sewer - Sanitary sewer backup or odor. (Call them first, they will fix it for free if it is their problem.) (636) 561-3737 (24 hour)

Aspen Waste - (314) 890-9820

Environmental Trash Company - (314) 524-5555


City and Village Tax Office - (This company handles subdivision billing.) Questions about subdivision assessment. (314) 739-4800

Crime Stoppers International - Report illegal drug activity, etc. (800) 850-7574

St. Louis Regional Crime Stoppers (866) 371-8477

City of St. Charles School District 1025 Country Club Road, St. Charles, MO, 63303, (636) 443-4000,

Appliance, Large Item, and Miscellaneous Disposal - M and D Hauling (will handle nearly anything including yard waste, refrigerators about $50), cell (636) 288-6222, home (636) 250-3278 - ARS Disposal (will handle most things except yard waste, refrigerators about $30), cell (314) 393-0206 - Appliance Recyclers, Granite City, IL (In St. Charles Monday and Thursday), (888) 597-4858, appliances containing Freon $25, appliances without Freon $20 - Scrap Masters (interested in items for their scrap metal value, will remove for free), (314) 973-7027 Note: All of these companies require large items to be outside the house.

Appliance Disposal - Ron's Recycle Service, will remove all unwanted appliances from residents of St Charles Hills for $20. Includes unhooking ice makers, gas dryers and gas stoves. Their shop is located at 2027 Campus Drive (St Andrews Plaza) for those that would like to drop off appliances.

log file