St. Charles Hills subdivision, St. Charles, MO
St. Charles Hills Trivia Answers
How well do you know the subdivision of St. Charles Hills in which you live?
Note: Some of our streets have houses on them that are a part of another subdivision.
The questions refer to residences/houses with St. Charles Hills addresses.
- What two streets have the greatest number of addresses on the street? (Bolton Street and Highgate Lane)
- How many addresses are on those streets? (84 on Bolton Street, 77 on Highgate Lane)
- What two streets are tied for the least number of addresses on the street? (Thames Avenue and York Drive)
- How many addresses are on those streets? (2 each)
- What street has no addresses? (This is an easy one if you live nearby.) (Regent Drive)
- How many total streets are in the subdivision (or have residence/house addresses associated with the subdivision)? (37, not including Regent Drive)
- Most streets in the subdivision have a name ending in "Street", "Lane", "Drive",
or "Court". There are two that end with something else. What are their names? (Zumbehl Road and Ehlmann Road)
- How many streets provide entrances to the subdivision? (8, Ipswich, Golfway, Abbey, St. Babette, Penbrooke, Essex, Sherborn, Regent (newest))
- How many parks are in the subdivision? (13)
- Can you name them? (Ehlmann, Orton, St. Alban #1, St. Alban #2, Lyme #1, Lyme #2, Lyme #3, Kelsey, Ipswich, Essex, Janton, Fleet, "unnamed")
- Where is the unamed park? (Off Ehlmann Road where it starts to go down the hill toward Zumbehl)
- How many parks with playground equipment are in the subdivision? (5)
- How many storefront businesses are in the subdivision? (None)
Copyright © St. Charles Hills subdivision